Idaho TOWNCAR

The Treasure Valley and Beyond!

Driving to Inspire

We are focused on the experience, the magic, the making of memories. Our driving purpose is to create unforgettable experiences for you, allowing you to focus on the most important things in life: loving your friends and family, making memories through experiences.
We have wine tours, local and gourmet foodie tours, trips to Jackpot, Sun Valley, or McCall. Call us for your special occasion, concert, ladies’ night, date night, bachelor or bachelorette parties, and wedding day.  Sit back, enjoy the ride, and leave the driving to us.

PLEASE CALL US, RATHER THAN USING THE ON-LINE RESERVATION FORM, IF YOU ARE REQUESTING A RIDE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR BOOKING TIME.

**All rides are charged for actual running time, therefore any ride beyond Boise will be charged a fee, depending on the vehicle and pick-up/drop-off locations.**
ONE WAY | ONE PRICE
IN BOISE: Black Lincoln Navigator (seats 4) and Gold Lincoln Navigator (seats 7) –  $70 | Silver Sprinter  (seats 9) – $100 | Black Sprinter (seats 14) – $110 | Lincoln MKT – (seats 8) – $100  | Escalade (seats 14) – $125 | Vintage cars (seats 2-3) – $130
IN EAGLE/MERIDIAN: Black Lincoln Navigator (seats 4) and Gold Navigator (seats 7) – $80 | Silver Sprinter – (seats 9) $105 | Black Sprinter (seats 14) – $120 | Lincoln MKT (seats 9) – $105  | Escalade (seats 14) – $135 | Vintage cars (seats 2-3) – $130
THIS SPECIAL IS ONLY GOOD FOR RIDES UNDER 30 MINUTES EACH WAY. Please note that there will be extra charges for rides past to and from Meridian

AIRPORT PRICING:

Towncar (three passenger) AIRPORT PRICING:
Boise to BOI – $50.00
Meridian to BOI – $55.00
Eagle to BOI – $55.00
Kuna to BOI – $60.00
Nampa/Caldwell to BOI – $65.00
Star to BOI – $65.00
Mountain Home to BOI – $115
BOI to Boise – $55.00
BOI to Meridian – $55.00
BOI to Eagle – $60.00
BOI to Kuna  – $65.00
BOI to Nampa/Caldwell – $65.00
BOI to Mountain Home – $130.00
BOI to Emmett – $120.00


AIRPORT PRICING:

SUV (six passenger) AIRPORT PRICING:
Boise to BOI – $55.00
Meridian to BOI – $60.00
Eagle to BOI – $60.00
Kuna to BOI – $65.00
Nampa/Caldwell to BOI – $65.00
Star to BOI – $65.00
Mountain Home to BOI – $115
BOI to Boise – $55.00
BOI to Meridian – $55.00
BOI to Eagle – $60.00
BOI to Kuna  – $65.00
BOI to Nampa/Caldwell – $70.00
BOI to Mountain Home – $145.00
BOI to Emmett – $135.00


*NOTE* There is an extra 20 percent charge for ALL rides between 12:30am and 4:30am.  

 Call us for pricing quotes to SUN VALLEY and MCCALL!!
 

CANCELLATION POLICY:
There will be a cancellation fee on all rides booked on a Friday or Saturday based on the amount of notice given prior to your scheduled ride: if cancelling within 2 weeks of your scheduled ride you will be charged 25% of your total ride amount. Cancelling within 1 week of your scheduled ride will result in a 50% charge of your total ride amount. If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled ride you will be charged 75% of your total ride amount. For all other days there will be a charge of 25% of your ride total if you cancel within 72 hours of your scheduled event.

LOCAL WINERIES
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Festival | August 20th 2pm-6pm | Caldwell Train Depot Plaza | Tickets available for $35/person before August 20th, or $40/person at the gate. Reserve a seat for $45/person to arrive at 2pm and return at 6pm by calling 208.871.6900 or send an email to [email protected] RE: Sunnyslope Wine Trail Festival.
Cinder Winery | Tasting room open daily from 11am-5pm. Gather a group together for an afternoon of wine tasting in their modern tasting room filled with beautiful natural light, or schedule your own private tour. We will do all the driving, so you can do all the tasting. Enjoy a 10% discount on any of our vehicles when you reserve our car for your next wine tasting experience.
Our drivers appreciate tips for great service. If you are happy, our drivers accept gratuities. WEDDINGS, BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE PARTIES, and QUINCENERAS are charged a 20 percent gratuity at the time of the event.

JACKPOT + CACTUS PETES
Let us take you to Jackpot in our “nightclub on wheels”, the Black Mercedes-Sprinter Party Bus! Only $850 from Boise to Jackpot, plus a $40 per diem for the chauffeur. You can choose to go home that night or the next day! If you choose to stay the night you will be responsible for booking a room and paying for your chauffeur’s lodging (you may book a room with the lodging of your choice).
Silver Mercedes-Sprinter Party Bus (Seats 9)- $750 + chauffeur’s per diem and lodging costs.

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME | BOISE HAWKS
We love baseball and have teamed up with the Boise Hawks to take groups of fans to ANY game this season.
Enjoy a special of $10/ticket + $10/person (each way) in our stretch limos or party buses seating 8-14 people. Minimum of 8 people.  Check out the schedule.